Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 23

I would want to move to a farm area because I could have a lot of pets and animals. I also would like the open land. I could buy a four wheeler or a dirt bike. I would like to ride all through the corn fields.

I would also want to have a pond on our farm so I could go fishing all the time. I always go fishing for bass. They are my favorite fish to catch. I have lots of different kinds of bait and tackle to use.

If I lived in a country area I would always make bonfires to make s'mores. I would gather my family to do the bonfire. When it would get dark I could play manhunt with my friends. Manhunt is sort of like hide and seek, only it is for us older kids.

I would be able to grow fresh crops like corn and green beans. I wouldn’t like to live in the city because it can be real crowded and noisy. There is also a lot of traffic. In a country area there are not many people living near you. There is no traffic that you would have to worry about. That makes it safer to ride a four wheeler.

If my family and I moved to a farm area I would get them to buy two golden labs and a bulldog. I would like the gold labs because they are fun to play with. I would get the bulldog because they look funny. So I would want to live in a country area. In the country area, I could have all the animals that I wanted. ~ Chris S.

No comments:

Post a Comment